[Bonwicke] Officers Needed

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Wed May 25 19:25:35 PDT 2011

   Greetings Bonwicke,
We have three offices open and in need of applications. We need a Knight Marshal, this person is the one in charge of fighter practices. You do not have to be a fighter, it just helps, but you will need to be authorized to marshal, which I can authorize you for.
 We need a Chronicler, this person in responsible for getting out the Oracle, our newsletter.
 Last and certainly not least, we need an Exchequer, which is the branch treasurer. Responsible for keeping the Baronial checking account.
  If you are interested please get in touch with HE Toshiro, or Her Excellency or myself, we can help you get the process started. I might add that we need all these offices filled to maintain our status as a Barony.
 I remain your humble servant ,
 HE Chiang Chi-sh h
 Baron of Bonwicke