[Bonwicke] Sunday Fighter Pratice -May 29 2011

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Sun May 29 11:11:01 PDT 2011

  Greetings Bonwicke,
I am sorry about the late notice, but I am cancelling fighter practice today. Several reasons the most important one being that it is Her Excellency's birthday today and it is darn hot outside, even for me. See everyone Wednesday.
 Also while I have your attention, it is just a couple of weeks until Champions. We are going to need lots of help in pulling this off, we need gate staff, list mistresses, heralds, and other stuff that does not come to mind right now. I would ask everyone to chip in and volunteer to help out.
 See you soon, stay cool and drink lots of fluids,
 Your humble servant,
  HE Chiang Chi-sh h