[Bonwicke] Tonight

HE Chiang Chi-sh h chiang at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 9 15:39:55 PST 2011

We will be in town and at fighter practice this Sunday, unless something happens. It is also possible that we will have an out of town guest showing up, if things work out for him.
 Enjoy the warmth of the indoors tonight and see everyone Sunday.
Your humble servant,
HE Chiang Chi-sh h
Baron of Bonwicke