[Bonwicke] Tonight

Butterfly Wings gogglegirlbutterfly at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:19:28 PST 2011

I should be out on Sunday, weather and event/regular vehicle repairs willing. (:

From: chiang at clearwire.net
To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 17:39:55 -0600
Subject: Re: [Bonwicke] Tonight

We will be in town and at fighter practice this
Sunday, unless something happens. It is also possible that we will have an out
of town guest showing up, if things work out for him.
 Enjoy the warmth of the indoors tonight and
see everyone Sunday.
Your humble servant,
HE Chiang Chi-sh h
Baron of Bonwicke