[Bonwicke] Photos for Web site

RGF rgf44 at att.net
Sun Nov 13 12:32:13 PST 2011

There has been a lot of talk about getting pictures of our populace on the
shire website. Have I got a deal for you. I will have my studio setup and
open for portraits in period garb on Saturday November 19th from 2:00pm to
6:00 pm. And Thursday December 1st from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. What is the cost
for this you ask?, nothing, none, nada. All you have to do is show up, and
bring a USB drive if you want copies of the digital prints( it will be
returned to you after the prints are balanced and processed.). Oh yes, you
will also have to sign a release so that the pictures can be published on a
SCA web site.

Where:

R2 Gallery

Sunset Center

3701 Plains Blvd #72A

Amarillo, Texas. 79102

Please enter from the north end of the Mall. You can call my Cell at
679-2331 if the doors are locked for some reason. We have a dressing room in
the studio of you would like to change there.

HL Wilkin

(MKA Russell Fleming)

Shire of Adlersruhe