[Bonwicke] Sunday Fighter Practice

Butterfly Wings gogglegirlbutterfly at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:08:24 PST 2011

Sorry I didn't make it out this week, But I did find out what's wrong with my station wagon. There's a CV joint seal that's busted on my transmission and It's a big project.  Hope Y'all had fun.

Incidentally, clyde got a new truck and I'm not allowed to touch it, so, I can't go to BAM this year, or any non-local events till I get my 'new' eventing vehicle an engine. Whee I feel like a bit of a grease-monkey. Haha.