[Bonwicke] about offices....

Baron of Bonwicke baron at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 1 14:59:21 PDT 2011

Replied to privately.
  From: suzy curtis
  To: Inc.Barony of Bonwicke - SCA
  Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 6:29 AM
  Subject: [Bonwicke] about offices....

        Due to fuel prices and how utterly tired I get, I just cannot drive in to Lubbock except on weekends, this will mean I won't be at very many meetings.  Do you guys still want me to hold Hospitaler office ?? I can still send in reports if you do, and I dont mind at ALL. Just let me know what you want done on this please. I love you all, whatever you want me to do.
        Suzy the Mundane