[Bonwicke] Fwd: Three Musketeers Demo

~*Rhiannon ahuvabasyah at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:09:42 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ~*Rhiannon <ahuvabasyah at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Subject: Three Musketeers Demo
To: Shire of Adlersruhe <adlersruhe at lists.ansteorra.org>

¡Hola mis Amigos!
(and Tim :p)

I hope this message finds you well.

How many of us are interested in doing a demo for "The Three Musketeers"
movie on October 14th?

Preview is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38an1IAG1TA

If so, at what theater?  We should start discussing early so we can
hopefully get a good turn-out.

I personally am reading the book right now, almost finished with it, and I
love it!  Though the movie looks like it has little to do with the book, the
book is full of intrigues and adventure, so to that the movie looks like it
holds true.

What about possibly choreographing some fights?  (Cassiano, you need to be
there in the brocade lol.)

Let us know, and may God keep you all,

Victor Rafael de la Guerra y De Paz
m.k.a. Rhiannon Burch

---The views of the makers of this movie do not necessarily represent the
views of the sender of this message, especially the parts of the "Three
Musketeers" story regarding Spain being the enemy.---