[Bonwicke] Passa is 2 weeks away!!! And Last minute changes

Tim Matthews albin_oil_de_larrun at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 16:21:50 PDT 2011

Greetings one and All!!!
I hope you have your calanders marked for Sept 23-25th for Passa De Arms in good old Adlersruhe.

One small change I needed to make everone aware of. We will no longer be able to supply a feast.  Please plan to bring food if you are camping. There is nearby dining available.

However, WE Are going to have a bake sale! Our local chefs are baking up a storm, so bring some extra money, and take part.. I do know at this time there will be 12 different specialty breads for sale!

Hope to see you there!!!

Ld. Albin Oil de Larrun
Senechal Adlersruhe