[Bonwicke] Fwd: Three Musketeers Demo

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:35:16 PDT 2011

 Greetings. At the moment we are looking at the possibility of doing a demo at a local theater. However, at the moment we do not have anything scheduled. If we are able to have a demo, we would greatly appreciate any and all rapier fighters willing to attend. As soon as we know anything about a demo, I will gladly announce it on this list. So keep your fingers crossed and your eyes on this list, we will let you know as soon as possible.

Toshiro