[Bonwicke] Sept Oracle

Jackque R. Davis jobecp1 at nts-online.net
Tue Sep 27 16:13:08 PDT 2011

As we pause to enjoy our own "Oracle" the latest Black Star has also
arrived.  As Baronial Exchequer, I found that this issue contained
information relevant to our Officers and Populace . information, which I
wish to share with those of you who may not receive this publication.

First, I would like to assure you that Stephanie and I will have Bonwicke's
"Year End Financial Report" submitted well before the established dead-line.

Apparently, we are to "Review" our Baronial Financial Policy . with the
Permission of Baron Chiang, Baroness Wu and HE Toshiro . I would like very
much to go briefly over our Policy at the October Populace meeting.  This
should take no more that 10 minutes or so . then if anyone has questions or
suggestions the members of our Financial Committee will have an opportunity
to consider what ever is put forth before we approve the Policy for 2012.

Finally, the Financial Committee must consider and approve Bonwicke's Budget
for 2012.  We need to give this matter some in-depth thought . not just do a
carbon copy budget of what was done the previous year.  As is obviously what
has been done on a number of occasions.   Again . we need your questions
and/or your suggestions.  Remember, this is a big year for Bonwicke . we
have a major celebration coming up . we have Bonwicke Champions . there has
been some talk of a "Mid-Winter Festival" ..  What about Civic Organization
Membership .  what about our "Big" Pavilion . repairs . or possibly simply
purchase a new one . and we have some limited  necessary re-occurring bills
which must be paid . Your in-put is very important and significant . so
please come to our Next . being our October Populace Meeting .. Thank you so
very much.

Respectfully,

Katherine

  _____