[Bonwicke] Moving to Bonwicke

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:17:12 PDT 2012

I don't think Bonwicke currently has active guilds. However the fighter
practices in the area are somewhat unique in that everyone turns out for
them. Most of the non fighters usually bring out some hand work and have a
bit of a stitch and chat while the fighters wail on each other.
Respectfully,
Pippa