[Bonwicke] Moving to Bonwicke

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:17:47 PDT 2012

>From what I've so so far, there is not a lot of group/organized A&S
stuff going on - most people work on their own projects, and there are
occasional get-togethers to work on a particular project.  That said
(and to give a decent amount of advance notice!) when my stuff gets
here and/or I'm being more organized (and given being able to find a
suitable venue) I've been thinking of doing some period dance for
those interested.

In service
Asbiorn

On 10 April 2012 21:17, Danielle Jennings
<cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I don't think Bonwicke currently has active guilds. However the fighter
> practices in the area are somewhat unique in that everyone turns out for
> them. Most of the non fighters usually bring out some hand work and have a
> bit of a stitch and chat while the fighters wail on each other.
> Respectfully,
> Pippa
>
> On Apr 10, 2012 4:38 PM, "Kira Langsjoen" <kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>  Howdy all!
>>
>> My name is kolfinna in kyrra Ottarsdottir.  I currently live in
>> Shadowlands, but I'll be moving to Bonwicke starting in August.  Mundanely,
>> I will be starting a PhD program at Tech, so I'll be in Bonwicke for a few
>> years at least.  :)  I am interested to know when your local guild meetings
>> are.  I found the dates/times for fighter practice and populace, but I had
>> no luck finding other meeting times.
>>
>> Respectfully,
>> kolfinna

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Publius Virgilius Maro - Aeneid