[Bonwicke] Moving to Bonwicke

Sir Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Tue Apr 10 22:02:42 PDT 2012

  Yeah, yeah, that is what they all say. I have been saying that for years.
Now shut up and get back to fighting, well as soon as we get some other
projects done...and the armor fixed up nicer.
  Yes we do not, at least in this part of Bonwicke, think that Baja Bonwicke
does a bit more of that. However should you want to start something, you are
more than welcome to try. I do have a somewhat decent set up to do several
different types of A&S, mostly to do with metal working, some glass bead
stuffs and some woodworking, I do prefer though to leave leather working to
others, when I can.
  If there is something you want to do lets us know and we will see what we
can do for you.
  Your humble servant,
   Sir Chiang