[Bonwicke] Arts Festival

Sir Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Fri Apr 13 18:09:24 PDT 2012

   Greetings Bonwicke,
The first day of the Arts Festival went pretty well. Tomorrow should be loads of fun too. We are going to need people to show up and help out though. We will be doing lots of fighting, down in the courtyard, this will be a chance to get a couple of days of lots of fighting in. There will be need for people to just stand around and look cool too.
  So come on out and spend a few hours with old and new friends. Wear your best garb. Bring your armor (we will have loaner stuff too) get in some fighting and looking cool. This is our one big shot each year at lots of people for recruitment.
  The Arts Festival has always been kind of special for me, because it is how and where I found Bonwicke and started playing in the SCA.
 I am and remain, your humble servant,
 Sir Chiang