[Bonwicke] Sunday Fighter Practice

Holly Decker hdec333 at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 06:03:05 PDT 2012

 Sir Chiang,
You and Her Excellency Wu will be missed and your advice is duly noted.
That being said I too will be holding a competition at this month's Tourney. I will host the A&S competition and the judges will be the populous of our wonderful barony. There will be no particular theme but the prize will be delicious. Please bring your pretties and your prouds to display for the rest of us to drool...I mean to admire.
 :)
Mistress Anna Mitrofanova
Bonwicke

Honor above all else.