[Bonwicke] Sunday Fighter Practice

Butterfly Wings gogglegirlbutterfly at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 23:48:57 PDT 2012

Most excellent news. I can go this sunday!

From: toshirokoi at hotmail.com
To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:59:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [Bonwicke] Sunday Fighter Practice

Fighter practice will be held at Wagner Park, 26th St. and Flint Ave., at 3:00 pm.

Toshiro

Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 21:51:10 -0500
From: kristel.nickerson at gmail.com
To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org

Where is practice on this Sunday?

On Apr 20, 2012 8:03 AM, "Holly Decker" <hdec333 at aol.com> wrote:

 Sir Chiang,

You and Her Excellency Wu will be missed and your advice is duly noted.

That being said I too will be holding a competition at this month's Tourney. I will host the A&S competition and the judges will be the populous of our wonderful barony. There will be no particular theme but the prize will be delicious. Please bring your pretties and your prouds to display for the rest of us to drool...I mean to admire.

 :)

Mistress Anna Mitrofanova

Bonwicke

Honor above all else.