[Bonwicke] Mini-tourney April 29th

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 20:25:10 PDT 2012

Greetings!
I want to thank Sir Chiang and Mistress Anna for their reminder and intriguing incentives to participate in our upcoming mini-tourney next Sunday.
We are indeed at Wagner Park in Lubbock at 3PM.  We will have a populace meeting following our fun.
To continue to enjoy each others' company and not faint while we discuss "bidness", we have decided to have a potluck feast after the tourney.  So I encourage everyone to bring something for us all to enjoy.
The ladies of the Barony decided that our theme should be cold salads & dips (i.e. pasta salads, hummus, veggie and fruit platters, etc), which should be refreshing after our fun in the sun. :)
I'll be providing a cold cut and cheese platter with crackers and paper plates & napkins.

We'll have cold water, so if you want to drink something different, you'll need to supply it.
I sincerely hope to see all of you out on Sunday!
Valete!
HE Gianetta