[Bonwicke] Mini-tourney April 29th

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:42:47 PDT 2012

Related to this, concerning the rapier tourney to be held next Sunday.
 I have various devious and cunning plans as to how it can be run,
just to give everyone something a bit different.  The prize for the
winner of this will likely also be something edible.

Asbiorn

On 22 April 2012 22:25, Gianetta Malatesta <gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
> I want to thank Sir Chiang and Mistress Anna for their reminder and
> intriguing incentives to participate in our upcoming mini-tourney next
> Sunday.
> We are indeed at Wagner Park in Lubbock at 3PM.  We will have a populace
> meeting following our fun.
> To continue to enjoy each others' company and not faint while we discuss
> "bidness", we have decided to have a potluck feast after the tourney.  So I
> encourage everyone to bring something for us all to enjoy.
> The ladies of the Barony decided that our theme should be cold salads & dips
> (i.e. pasta salads, hummus, veggie and fruit platters, etc), which should be
> refreshing after our fun in the sun. :)
> I'll be providing a cold cut and cheese platter with crackers and paper
> plates & napkins.
> We'll have cold water, so if you want to drink something different, you'll
> need to supply it.
> I sincerely hope to see all of you out on Sunday!
> Valete!
> HE Gianetta

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Publius Virgilius Maro - Aeneid