[Bonwicke] Archery today

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 16:31:13 PST 2012

We had a good practice.  7 archers and one observer.  :)  The wind was a force to be reckoned with, but we got a few good shots in the targets despite it.

As  I mentioned previously, I will be leaving town the weekend of the 14th (not sure if I'll be leaving on sat or not) so I won't be here to hold practice for the remainder of December.  However Ld. Francios has graciously volunteered to be the marshal in charge of those practices.  I need at least one officer to commit to attending archery practice on the 15th and 22nd so that they can be official practices (which means our archers will be able to use the new targets).

Can I got some feedback on whether or not there are officers willing to attend those practices?

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Local Archery Marshal