[Bonwicke] Fw: Hi kira, A Linen That Always Sells Out...

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 06:08:41 PST 2012

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Fabrics-store.com <ask at email.fabrics-store.com>
To: kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 4:00 AM
Subject: Hi kira, A Linen That Always Sells Out...

Hey kira,

 It's finally back...

The only fabric we carry that always sells out the same week it comes in - IL030.

I remember being surprised the first time it happened.

But then I investigated this fabric more carefully -- it didn't take long to see why this rare 100% linen gauze was such a hit with seamstresses all over the world.

IL030  is in demand all year round because of its unique properties. At 2.8  ounces per square yard, and every square inch woven with 78 threads --  you get a fabric with sheer beauty and an incredible strength of  fibers.
A combination that will leave your skin feeling cool, comfortable, and refreshed.

IL030's sheerness, durability, light weight, and beautiful texture lets you sew a variety of projects:

	* Sheer Curtains - IL030 let's cool air ad sunshine in while keeping harmful rays out.

	* Blouses, Skirts & Dresses -  IL030's light hand and loose weave makes for the perfect summer fabric.  If you would like less transparency, layer IL030 with 100% linen IL020.

	* Canopy Drapes - IL030's loose weave means great air circulation and little dust.

	* Historical Reenactment Costumes- Perfect for decorative touches or lining.

Until Sunday, December 9th - Save 10% On IL030 Linen.
   View Sale Here >>

 P.S. If you find you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
 ask at fabrics-store.com
 Or call me at
 323-465-8050
P.S.S. If you are unhappy with the IL030 for any reason, send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
Thanks ,
Cooper Roussel
        fabrics-store.com