[Bonwicke] [bonwicke_archery] Knife info

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:40:11 PST 2012

Ld. Breagen,
Have we received our official approval from our Seneschal, Aude yet. I
think the request has been in for some time.
I will be searching for your youtube sweetie (Xolettte) to see what I can
learn from her. If Sunday is warm, I will finish my target and throwing
handle and start throwing sharp objects in my back yard. I dont want you to
have ALL the fun. Thanks for the info Rev.

HE Baron and Ldy Aude, could you confirm that we have official permission
to have thrown weapons practice at Archery practice?
We desire to follow the rules, and have been waiting for several weeks for
some kind of news.

Ld. Francois de Lions

--
Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.