[Bonwicke] Sad Tidings, Glad Tidings, Hi Tides

Russ Myrick russ.l.o.the.bushes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:00:59 PST 2012

Greetings Bonwicke!  It is with mixed feelings that I and my family will be
in Lubbock come Tuesday, Dec. 11th.  My father passed away this morning,
and we will be having the funeral there on Wednesday afternoon.

Some of Bonwicke's founders new him, and I felt you guys should know.

We will be in town at least through Thursday, possibly longer depending
upon what is going on with the estate.

--
ISD,
Ld Russell O'The Bushes                    Russ Myrick