[Bonwicke] Archery today

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 06:09:52 PST 2012

This is one of those times where my brain forgets to layer all of my schedules so that I can see them.  I realized last night that I cannot make it to archery today.  I have a final exam scheduled for 1:30pm.  If one of the archery marshals can get the targets from me (or even if they can't) we could still have practice if they attend, but I realize that this is a last minute change.

I am so sorry.  I will check my email periodically to see if there is a marshal who can take over today, but it may happen that official archery cannot happen today.  Though, that doesn't prevent unofficial archery.  :)

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen