[Bonwicke] Sad Tidings, Glad Tidings, Hi Tides

Charlie Cain larkinokane at suddenlink.net
Sat Dec 8 06:36:58 PST 2012

May he be for a blessed memory.
--

Shalom u'vracha,
Charlie Cain
Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem
++

---- Russ Myrick <russ.l.o.the.bushes at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Greetings Bonwicke!  It is with mixed feelings that I and my family will be
in Lubbock come Tuesday, Dec. 11th.  My father passed away this morning,
and we will be having the funeral there on Wednesday afternoon.

Some of Bonwicke's founders new him, and I felt you guys should know.

We will be in town at least through Thursday, possibly longer depending
upon what is going on with the estate.

--
ISD,
Ld Russell O'The Bushes                    Russ Myrick