[Bonwicke] Archery Practice Saturday Dec 9, 2012

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:47:03 PST 2012

Archers!

I would like to thank all those who came to Archery practice yesterday.
As we found out the wind was not bad and the sun warmed us perfectly.

The next Archery practice will be Saturday the 16th of Dec at 2 PM.

Dont forget that the Scribe Guild will be meeting at 7 PM this Thursday
at 2705 57th St in Lubbock. Bring paint, brushes and friendship.
Chocolate, snacks, and water will be provided,  BYOB and your favorite
finger food. Everyone is welcome even if you want to do something other
than paint. Might be a good time to work on heraldic devices and names!

Yours In Service,
Francois