[Bonwicke] A&S Activity

cyco4poker at windstream.net cyco4poker at windstream.net
Mon Dec 10 04:38:50 PST 2012

Hey Al.

Just FYI. I've been building boxes as prizes for Artisans and am soon going to work on Sir Chiang's relic box that I want to have done for Artisans. Have also been doing some woodburning and started on some gold leafing on a jewelry box for Lady Madalena. I am experimenting with a new way of doing a tea and vinegar stain. Has worked beautifully on a non-SCA project that I have been working on and am going to attempt with Sir Chiang's relic box so it will be period. I know you yourself have been tried doing period stains before.

For the Honor,
Lochlan
---- Allene Price <prc_lln at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  stuff for Artisan?????