[Bonwicke] Fw: [Ansteorra] Seeking musicians for ball

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 08:51:25 PST 2012

For the musicians out there.  :)

kolfinna

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Pat Mullins <paedrics at yahoo.com>
To: bards <bards at lists.ansteorra.org>; kingdom <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:45 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Seeking musicians for ball

Please forgive the multiple postings.
On January 12, following Ansteorra's Crown Tourney, the Shire of the Shadowlands will be hosting a Snow Ball. While we already have virtual musicians ready and willing to play, it would be wonderful if we could have live musicians instead (or in addition.) We have three volunteer musicians so far, but more is better. If you play a musical instrument, and are planning to attend Crown Tourney, please plan to stay and play for the Ball as well. If you are planning to come, and would like to play for the Ball, please contact the event stewards at:
shadowsteward at ymail.com
If you know of any musicians looking for a place to play who are not on these lists, please forward this to them.
Thank you for your time and attention.
In service,

Lord Paedric Omullan
Crown Tourney Co-event steward