[Bonwicke] Exchequer for Bonwicke

Baroness of Bonwicke baroness at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 12 12:44:21 PST 2012

Greetings, Lady Janie!

We would be more than happy to accept Lady Anisah as our Exchequer.  As far
as I know, our Seneschal would be pleased with this as well, but I will
double check with her.

We're sorry for the confusion on the close date.  It was the end of
October.  We should have probably made that more clear.

Thank you for your swift response on the matter.

Vale,
HE Gianetta
Baroness of Bonwicke