[Bonwicke] Scribal Guild meeting

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:14:47 PST 2012

Greetings!

We had 7 people attend the Scribal Guild tonight. 2 from Adlersruhe, 2 from
Bonwicke, and 3 new potential
members. 3 people painted AOA scrolls, 2 worked on their gothic text
calligraphy, and 1 painted a Celtic
knot design. We finished 1 AOA and are near to completetion on a second.

Thanks go out to Lord Albin for mentoring us! Vivat!!!

In Jan. or Feb. 2013, on one of the Do Something Guild nights, I will start
a stained glass window class.
I will present selecting a pattern, selecting glass, cutting out the
pattern, and using the copper foil
method of constructing a simple suncatcher. Cutting, foiling, and soldering
skills will be learned and
demonstrated by the student. The initial class will be restricted to 8
people due to the room
needed to teach. If you are interested in the stained glass class, please
email me off list. Should there be
enough interest, I can schedule a second class. Ultimately, I will show you
how to make your SCA device
in stained glass.

Yours in Service,
Francois de Lion,
Bonwicke

--
Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.