[Bonwicke] Saturdays Archery Practice

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:23:16 PST 2012

Greetings William!

First, the rules are standard Ansteorran rules which can be found here:
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/archery/

Second, no poundage limits for target shooting with bow and crossbows,
however there are draw poundage rules for combat. And there is no compound
bows in any of SCA shooting, EVER.

Third, you may use any type of arrows when practicing target shooting, but
competition shooting is only with wooden arrows and feather fletching, no
broadheads, no plastic vanes, no fiberglass or carbon arrows.

We welcome you to the next practice, next Saturday the 22nd at 2 pm!

Francois