[Bonwicke] [bonwicke_archery] Re: Bonwicke Archery today at 2 PM

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 21:01:53 PST 2012

For further clarification:

I am the local Archery Mashal for Bonwicke.  That means that I am the local representative for all archery happenings in the area, I am responsible for the quarterly reporting required by the regional/kingdom, and I can run practices.  But, I am not the only marshal capable for running official archery activities within the barony (Which is awesome!!).  As long as practices are announced in an official manner (populace, newsletter, etc), and as long as there is a warranted officer and an authorized marshal present, official practices may happen.

Since I will be traveling the state of Texas for the winter break, Ld. Francois has offered to be the marshal in charge for the remaining December archery practices and HE Toshiro has volunteered to attend as an officer so that the archers attending may make use of the baronial gear (targets, bows, arrows, etc.)  and so that we may count these practices as another of the many delightful activities happening in the area of Bonwicke.

I hope that clears up any misunderstandings.  If you have more questions, please contact me.  I will be happy to answer them.  :)

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Bonwicke Archery Marshal
(Kira S. Langsjoen)