[Bonwicke] Fighter Practice, now in Baja

Seneschal of Bonwicke seneschal at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 17 08:07:25 PST 2012

Bonwickians!

Baja Bonwicke will now begin to host an official fighter practice every
week at Baron Gerold's house.  The time will be determined by work
schedules of our authorized marshalls and officers of the Barony.
Baron Gerold's backyard is located at 4301 Mercedes, Midland 79703. It has
lights for winter evening safety and a bathroom for comfortable convenience.
This week, we will hold our practice on Thursday starting about 6pm.
Their Excellencies look forward to seeing whomever can make it!

Yours in Service,
Lady Aud of Bonwicke
Seneschal of Bonwicke