[Bonwicke] Fw: Bonwicke Archery today at 2 PM

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:53:29 PST 2012

 I think the problem is that people are coming at this situation from two different sides. The problem is merely terminology and its application. Francois-san, if you and Asbiorn have a warrant as Target Archery Marshals, then you are Target Archery Marshals.  I think the confusion arose when you signed your post, Archery Marshal, Bonwicke.  That implies you are the Archery Marshal for Bonwicke.  Perhaps if you dropped Archery Marshal from your signature, it would remove further confusion.And it is impossible to convey the true meaning of words in an e-mail post.  Since we can not see the facial expressions or the body language behind the words, posts can at times seem a lot harsher than they were meant to be.  So perhaps it would be best for everyone to step back, take a deep breathe, and continue this conversation in person.

Toshiro Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:22:03 -0600