[Bonwicke] Fw: Bonwicke Archery today at 2 PM

Safiye . safiye1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:27:09 PST 2012

Lady Aud,

Thank you
for clarifying who is the archery marshal for Bonwicke. I have had a couple of
questions lately from some new folks in San Angelo regarding whom they should
talk to about equipment and whatnot. Based on various footers I was unsure and
I appreciate the clarification.

Thank you -
Yours in Service

Baroness