[Bonwicke] Fw: Bonwicke Archery today at 2 PM

Sir Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Mon Dec 17 20:59:25 PST 2012

What she is saying is that you are not the local marshal, and people are becoming confused by you claiming to be in your email signature. While you are an authorized marshal for target archery, that does not make you the local one. There is a difference between being an authorized marshal and the local warranted marshal.
 I am an authorized heavy marshal, also an authorizing marshal for heavy combat, but I am not the local Knight Marshal. I would not sign an email or document and say I am Knight Marshal Bonwicke or even of Bonwicke.
 Words mean things, wrongly or rightly used. As HE Safiye stated, she had some people in her area that were confused. We give out the address for the list to all kinds of new people, should they have seen your email, they may have thought you were the local marshal. While we all can give out basic information and such, some things do fall under a person's job title and description. Maybe your intention was not to mislead, but it could be construed that way by some of your actions and words.
 Just telling some of the things I have learned in life and the SCA.
  I am and remain,
 Your humble servant,
 Sir Chiang.