[Bonwicke] Fighter Practice, now in Baja

Baroness of Bonwicke baroness at bonwicke.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 18 09:39:18 PST 2012

Just so you are aware, we will be providing snacks for those who come to
fight or work on A&S projects.  I think Lady Katie who's in charge of the
site tokens will be working on those as well, for those who have nothing to
do, but want to come, visit, and possibly help. ;)

Excited about our last meeting before holiday hiatus!

HE Gianetta