[Bonwicke] Archery Deputy for Bonwicke (yay!)

Kira Langsjoen kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 08:00:12 PST 2012

Greetings!

I would like to announce Ld. Francois de Lions as my archery deputy for Bonwicke.  He is an authorized target archery marshal and a paid member of the SCA (and a superb fellow to boot), so he qualifies for the position.

I confirmed with the Ansteorran Earl Marshal that, as a deputy to my warranted office, Francois will operate under my warrant.  This means that the combination of his status as a target archery marshal and as my deputy will allow him to run official practices by himself (no additional warranted officer needed, which will allow us to have even more practices! yay!).   He will continue to have my permission to announce info, reminders, or summaries of practices or other archery related posts to the list.

Let's all give a huge Whoop! for Francois.  The time he is volunteering to the archery program continues to make us stronger as a Barony.

Have a wonderful week!

Ly. kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen

The Bonwicke Local Archery Officer