[Bonwicke] Archery Deputy for Bonwicke (yay!)

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 08:40:53 PST 2012

Vivat, Francois, Deputy Archery Marshal for the Barony of Bonwicke!!
HE Toshiro Koi

Cadet to Master EisenRapier Marshal for the Barony of Bonwicke

Ansteorra

"The fields are green,
The blossoms bloom.
I go to nourish them
With honor."
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:00:12 -0800
From: kolfinnakyrii at yahoo.com
To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org; bonwicke_archery at yahoogroups.com
CC: central-missile at marshal.ansteorra.org; senechal at bonwicke.ansteorra.org; marshal at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Bonwicke] Archery Deputy for Bonwicke (yay!)

Greetings!
I would like to announce Ld. Francois de Lions as
 my archery deputy for Bonwicke.  He is an authorized target archery marshal and a paid member of the SCA (and a superb fellow to boot), so he qualifies for the position.
I confirmed with the Ansteorran Earl Marshal that, as a deputy to my warranted office, Francois will operate under my warrant.  This means that the combination of his status as a target
 archery marshal and as my deputy will allow him to run official practices by himself (no additional warranted officer needed, which will allow us to have even more practices! yay!).   He will continue to have my permission to announce info, reminders, or summaries of practices or other archery related posts to the list.  Let's all give a huge Whoop! for Francois.  The time he is volunteering to the archery program continues to make us stronger as a Barony.
Have a wonderful week!
Ly. kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen
The Bonwicke Local Archery Officer