[Bonwicke] Archery Deputy for Bonwicke (yay!)

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:53:13 PST 2012

Greetings!

I would like to thank Lady kolfinna for her confidence in me, and I shall
work even harder, as her deputy, to ensure that Bonwicke has
the best possible Archery program that we can make. I would also like to
thank the Ansteorran Archery community
for their support and wise words, and to the Ansteorran Missile Marshal for
his clarifications.

Humbly,
Francois de Lions

--
Change is a function of the Universe, embrace it.