[Bonwicke] Do Something Guild meeting report

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 21:18:41 PST 2012

I would like to thank all the wonderful people who braved the cold tonight
and came
to the Do Something Guild meeting. We had one individual replacing an axe
handle,
another was working on making a leather scarbard, another was trimming and
gluing
points on arrows. We ate pizza until we could eat no more, and then watched
an
end of the world movie. We had a great time!

Next meeting will be in Jan 2013, see you next year!
Merry Christmas, Seasons  Greetings, Merry Yule, and a Happy New Year!

Francois