[Bonwicke] Archery Guild

Holly Decker hdec333 at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 06:42:57 PDT 2012

Looking forward to it!
Anna and Hakon

Honor above all else.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Schalles <francisschalles at gmail.com>
To: william layton <midgegget210 at yahoo.com>; Barony of Bonwicke - SCA, Inc. <bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wed, Jun 13, 2012 8:39 am
Subject: Re: [Bonwicke] Archery Guild

Thank You all for your inputs. I will be setting up a pavilion at the park tonight for shade and as an area
for the archery discussion. I have spoken to an archery shop here in Lubbock, and they will give us a 10%
discount if you present your SCA membership card. Also there is an archery organization here in Lubbock
called the South Plains Archery. They are building an archery range east of town that will have targets out to
60 yards. Their dues are only $25 per year, so it's another place to practice if you wish to.

I am looking forward to building the Bonwicke practice range west of town. I have printed out the Kingdom
information on ranges, safety, and participation. See you at the park tonight.

Francios de Lions