[Bonwicke] Archery Guild

cyco4poker at windstream.net cyco4poker at windstream.net
Wed Jun 13 17:53:15 PDT 2012

I am excited to hear that someone has also an interest in this. I have had people ask me about archery even though I do Thrown Weapons and have tried to track down how we might be able to have someone else other than myself be an Archery Marshal. I am kinda busy right with being an Authorizing Thrown Weapons Marshal but do look forward to learning a new skill in archery. I do want to someday look into Combat Archery. I like the idea of being able to kill the enemy from a distance, LOL!!! I have been working on a lighter and easier way to set-up my thrown weapons targets and I believe I have come up with a design that could also be used for archery. I got the idea from some the target frames used in Oklahoma from the Axemen event. If interested just let me know and I can build a couple more extra really easily.

Thanks and for the Honor,
Lochlan Shaw