[Bonwicke] Lady of the lake feast reservations

Ld. Albin Oil De Larrun albin_oil_de_larrun at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 10:55:46 PDT 2012

Most Noble of Ladies from Bonwicke, you and Master Hakon are on The list.. I believe the messenger did not have the constitution of a true Norseman, and they obviously did not return word to you in your distant land.

The docks have been cleared,and we await your mighty vessel.

Ld. Albin Oil de Larrun