[Bonwicke] Science Spectrum

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:32:16 PST 2012

I'm interested in attending and helping out, but would need transport
to get there.  I would be at my new apartment (223 Indiana Ave),
rather than the friends' place I've been staying.

If I can get there, would my fencing stuff be wanted, or is that
likely to be impractical?

If anyone can help out can they get in touch.

Asbiorn