[Bonwicke] Science Spectrum Demo

Elton Prater elton2995 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 16:15:14 PST 2012

Excellencies and good gentles of Bonwicke;

I also wanted to thank all of you for helping make the Science Spectrum event a great success. It was an honor to have three generations of the holders of the Bonwicke coronets attend along with the many others that gave of their time to come share food, drink and information with our guests. I thank you all

Elton Prater (Formerly ld. Eric Blackmoor)
Exhibits/IT/Building Mgr.
SCIENCE SPECTRUM
2579 S Loop 289 Ste 250
Lubbock, TX 79423