[Bonwicke] assistance with transport...

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:53:26 PST 2012

Hi all

As some of you are no doubt aware, I'm currently transport-less (and
will be for the immediate future).  I'm interested in attending
fighter practices, as well as the regular meetings.  Is there anyone
who can help with transport to practice tomorrow, or multiple people
who are willing to help int future with this?

Likewise, if there's anyone who can offer a lift to the meeting
Wednesday can they let me know.  For that I could either be at my
apartment, or on campus, depending on timing.

Asbiorn