[Bonwicke] Wednesday practice

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:37:22 PDT 2012

 It's 2:30, it's sprinkling, the ground outside my building is still wet, the sky is cloudy, and it doesn't look like it will dry enough for it to be safe for fighting.  I would hate for one of us to be injured, or have our equipment get wet and rusty, four days before we have a mini-tourney.  I would ask the powers that be that we not have fighter practice today, just to be on the safe side.
Toshiro Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:02:15 -0500