[Bonwicke] Late-period concert this Sunday

David Cordes david.cordes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:32:19 PDT 2012

Hi all

I ran across information on a concert being held this Sunday at First
United Methodist Church, on Broadway, focussing on the music performed
at the Field of the Cloth of Gold, and with the Tallis Scholars
performing, _and_ with free admission (information at
http://fumc.com/music/concerts/_concerts.htm).  Due to a potentially
unfortunate coincidence of timing, its scheduled to start at 5pm
(which would of course mean having to get there rather earlier), and
given that the first of the mini-tournaments is scheduled, I suspect
that it may not be possible to make the concert.

If, however, the weather misbehaves, or if we happened to finish the
tournament really early, I think it would be neat to go to the concert
in garb.

Just a thought
Asbiorn

--
Flectere si nequeo Superos, Acheronta movebo.

Virgil - The Aeneid