[Bonwicke] In Lubbock

Sir Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Wed May 16 21:24:46 PDT 2012

Not much in the way of A&S, organized anyway. We or several of us do all
sorts of things on our own. Most organized thing we do is fighter practice
on Wednesdays and Sundays. This Sunday will be our monthly mini tourney,
which will have both Their Excellencies here.
 Sorry about so long in answering your post, I am not that much of an A&S
type, for the most part. I do a few things and have a decent shop set up.
What type of A&S thing are you interested in doing?
Sir Chiang